Jill Kennedy is passionate about teaching the small to medium-sized business community about social media and online presence management.
Book Jill for…
Let’s Get Blogging
- How to come up with ideas and plan your blogging content
- What to include in a blog post
- How your blog can translate across your social media channels
- How to turn your blog into an email newsletter
How to Communicate Online: Two-Part Series
Learn how to build your online presence using the principles of offline interactions. Walk away with practical tips and tricks for business growth. This interactive presentation will involve group discussion and activities, social media posting templates and an analysis of how to navigate social media – the dos and don’ts!
- What makes an online communicator successful?
- What makes content successful?
- Target profiling
- How do you build an online following?
- What is your ultimate goal?
- The social media equations
- What do I share?
- Where do you start: building a content plan
- Optional tools for your social media campaigns
- Some social media resources to consider
- Create a go-to content planner spreadsheet of what customers ask you
- Review the components of an optimal social media post
- Learn about Social Platforms / Apps you can use to build your online presence
- Learn how to create an educational video on the quick
- Understand what to blog about; the four components of a good blog post
- Walk away with a full content plan
- Large-scale Q&A for specific social media questions
The 5 Ws of Social Media Engagement
Social media is a tool to share your expertise, showcase credibility and engage your customers on a 1-to-1 basis from the comfort of your computer screen or your smartphone. With new software and tools, social media has become a strategic component of business that can be used efficiently and effectively on your solopreneur schedule.
So you want to put your business on social media… Now what? At this session, you’ll learn:
- How to establish your social media voice for business
- Why your business should post on social platforms
- Who your target is in each social network
- Where to post your content
- When to post your content, and how often
- What to post about
- How to engage your audience